The National Institute of Oilseed Products (NIOP) Executive Committee has been meeting for the last two days to determine the status of the 2020 NIOP Convention set for March 15 – 18. We had hoped to be able to provide a final decision and announcement today. Unfortunately, we are locked in negotiations with the JW Marriott and unable to provide a final decision today.
Our plan and intent are to finalize this matter tomorrow. As soon as it is resolved, we will communicate it through all of our available communications channels.
We understand that you may have to make decisions regarding your attendance sooner. If you have made a decision not to attend, please let us know as it will help us with negotiations with the hotel.